COME SEE WHY WE LOVE DANCING!
OPEN HOUSE: August 18, 1-4pm
We have a new format for our annual Open House this year!
We're hoping to have every student (new & returning) to attend our Open House with their parents/families!
Of course, we are eager to meet lots of new folks interested in possibly enrolling in our School who want to discover more about us before enrolling, too.
Come enjoy some light refreshments, fun activities for the little ones, take a tour, meet our faculty and your child's teacher, have a chance to ask lots of questions and/or take home informational flyers with you!
On the Parent Survey's we collected this past year, many parents asked for explanations of what their child should expect as they progress through the School. Improving communications was also a need for several parents. This Open House will be loaded with information on everything you could wonder about including:
- Why don't we allow Parents to watch every week? When are the Parent Observation days?
- What does my child need to wear to class? Why do you require a class "uniform"?
- Do you offer Scholarships? How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- When are your Nutcracker Auditions? How old does my child have to be to Audition?
- Why do you teach Children's Dance and not Ballet to younger children (ages 3-6)?
- If we continue in the School, when and why does my child begin to take classes two or more times/week?
- How old does my child need to be to take Pointe classes? Do you do Pointe Shoe fittings?
- How can I pay for my child's tuition? Do you have Auto Payment options?
We're proud to be located in the Greensboro Cultural Center and enjoy being surrounded by LeBauer Park, the Central Library, the Greensboro Children's Museum and Center City Park! There is so much to do during classes (for parents & siblings) and before/after classes (for students) at the School of Greensboro Ballet!
Parking is in the Church Street Parking lot on the back side of the Greensboro Cultural Center. We're located on the 3rd floor (turn around yourself to the right when you get off the main elevator).
WIN special Open House Door Prizes including:
- $50 off Tuition Coupon!
- 2 Tickets to our Once Upon A Time performance on Oct. 13th!
- 2 Tickets to our holiday production of The Nutcracker!
- FREE GB T-shirt (come see our fun new designs)!
- Gift Certificates to Carolina Dancewear for FREE dance clothes!
- Special Downtown GSO prizes donated by our neighbors!
Earn tickets to win:
- 1 ticket for attending (up to 3 for 1 student & 2 parents).
- 1 ticket for bringing a new FRIEND also interested in SGB.
- 2 tickets for having already registered for our 2018/19 school year.
- 2 tickets for registering for our 18/19 school year at the Open House.